Do you want to lead from humanity in the workplace?
Overwhelm, burnout, compassion fatigue, horizontal and hierarchical bullying, and toxic behaviours are just some of the symptoms that lead to high costs in sick days, sick leave, conflict, medication errors and the health, and sometimes lives, of your patients. At ALIVE in Healthcare, we believe that it all begins with breaking down the components of healthy relationships.
At this conference, we will explore the concept of Relationship-Centred Care© which involves relationship with self, with others and how one relates to the organization. We will also hear 7 incredible stories from industry healthcare leaders and patients on their experiences with humanity in the workplace. We believe these topics of discussion are key to Patient-Centred Care excellence.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what Leading from Humanity means for healthcare
- Learn from multidisciplinary team experiences of humanity in the work environment and how you can bring Relationship-Centred Care© to your workplace
- Learn to develop deeper connections with self & others
- Discover the importance of communicating and building meaningful relationships and the positive impact it could have on your work
- Develop a toolbox to start implementing in your workplace
- SUPER EARLY BIRD – Register before midnight on June 30th and receive a 50% discount off the Regular Pricing (124.50 + taxes) $124.50 SAVINGS!
- EARLY BIRD – Register between July 1st and before midnight on September 30th and receive a 20% discount off the Regular Pricing(199.20 + taxes) $49.80 SAVINGS!
- REGULAR PRICING – Register between October 1st to the 14th. ($249 + taxes)
About the Speakers
The theme of “Leading from Humanity” will be addressed by our keynote speaker, Dr Samantha Nutt, founder and Executive Director of War Child Canada.
We will also have the honour of hearing a global perspective on humanity from Sister Judy Wallace from Cape Town, South Africa. As an Operational Nurse Manager at Groote Schuur Hospital, she will share the impact of apartheid on healthcare and how they work every day with the challenges of humanity in the workplace.
We will learn more from Scott Barker, a patient with a life changing story, as well as Jeff Edelist, a neuro patient who has undertaken 17 surgeries and how he brings humanity to other patients with his Physical Therapist, Dr Sukhvinder Kalsi-Ryan.
Dr Kalsi-Ryan will share how she brings humanity to the care she delivers.
In closing, Liliane de Vries, founder of ALIVE in Healthcare and Khwezi Mbolekwa, Organization Culture and Engagement Consultant will bring the audience together to explore the humanity of healthcare and how we collectively can step into taking responsibility for humanity in healthcare.
Full day attendance including a light breakfast, delicious health-conscious lunch and a take-home gift.
Bonus: The ultimate movement of EXPERIENCE GROOVE with Michelle Hillier.